Dear fellow birth professionals,
I am excited to announce that registration is now open for the Acupressure for Birth Professionals Workshop that I have helped organize at Om Births in Watertown. Ali Vander Baan, L. Ac. of Yintuition Wellness (http://yintuitionwellness.com/ with locations in the Back Bay and South End) will guide attendees in the proper location and use of acupuncture techniques in pregnancy and birth. The workshop will be held Oct. 16th, 2016 from 1-4 pm at Om Births in Watertown. Registration cost is $70 and is limited to 20 participants. Register at: http://www.ombirths.com/workshops-and-trainings/2016/10/16/acupressure-for-birth-professionals-1
Topics covered include:
1. Research and evidence for the use of acupressure
2. Acupressure for common pregnancy symptoms.
3. Acupressure for breech and occiput-posterior position
4. Labor induction acupressure
5. Acupressure points for labor pain management and labor facilitation
6. Acupressure for common postpartum conditions
These topics will be discussed followed by ample time to learn proper point location and effective stimulation of points.
Bonus: Learn and practice other techniques to help address breech presentation, nausea, insufficient lactation, and other common pregnancy, labor, and postpartum symptoms.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Birthing Matters Doula Services